On this page, you can find all of the practical information regarding the case competition. In case you are unable find the information you are looking for, you are more than welcome to write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for sending your application is February 28th and you will get an answer
by the 3rd of March.
- The selected applicants will work on the first case on March 8th from 08.00-16.00.
- The groups with the best presentations and solutions will receive the second case, which
they will have approximately 44 hours to work on, and are to be presented on March 10th
- The case competition will mainly take place at Fuglsangs Allé 4, 8000 Aarhus.
- Make a group of three students, write a short application about your motivation or how you complement each other, attach your CV and send it to email@example.com
- You can also apply as an individual by sending your resume along with a few lines about yourself and you will get the chance to get paired up with two others
- Read more about the application process here
- The participants will be provided with both food and drinks during the case competition.
- The entire competition will be held in Danish
- You can read about the amazing prizes for the winning team here