A big part of The Master Introduction Week is the yearly Master Case Challenge. During the Master Case Challenge, new master students will be invited to solve a real-life business case from one of our seven partners. Each study program will be divided into smaller teams in which the students can concentrate on a specific and study relevant case while competing against other teams. The goal with the Master Case Challenge is to get an insight into the academic and professional environment at Aarhus BSS, while also being a great opportunity for the individual to get to know their fellow students.
After the case-solving, a selection of the best solutions will be made by the case companies after which the groups will be asked to present their solutions for the companies. Later this day the winner of each case will be presented on stage by the respective company. For the winners of all seven cases, a unique opportunity to network and gain deeper insight to the seven partners will be granted.
We are looking very much forward to the Master Case Challenge 2020.
Emma Halkjær & Emilie Stenskrog
Below you can see which case company each study program will be working on during the Master Introduction Week. In the menu to the left you can see a brief presentation of the participating companies. We proudly present this year’s partners for the Master Case Challenge 2020:
- Cand.merc. Logistics and Supply Chain
- Cand.merc. Management Accounting and Control
- Cand.it IT, Kommunikation og Organisation
- Cand.merc. Business Intelligence
- Cand.merc.it. Information Management
- Cand.merc. International Economic Consulting
- Cand.merc. International Business
- Cand.merc. Marketing
- Cand.merc. Innovation Management and Business Development
- Cand.merc. Strategy, Organization and Leadership
- Cand.merc. Business-to-Business Marketing and Purchasing
Finance – still available
- Cand.merc. Finance
- Cand.merc. Finance and International Business
- Cand.merc. Strategic Communication
- Cand.merc. Commercial and Retail Management