A big part of the Master Introduction Week is the yearly Master Case Challenge, which will take place on Thursday, 29th of August 2019. During the Master Case Challenge the different study programs will be divided into seven different and relevant cases where each study program will be further divided into smaller groups in which the students can concentrate on the specific case while competing against the other groups.
After the case solving a selection of the best solutions will be made by the case companies after which the groups will be asked to present their solutions for the companies on Friday, 30th of August. Later this day the winner of each case will be presented on stage by the respective company.
For the winners of all seven cases, there will be an opportunity to network with the participating companies at the Case Challenge Lounge where there will be some refreshments and tapas.
We are looking very much forward to the Master Case Challenge 2019.
Therese Lykkeskov & Andreas Henriksen
Below you can see which case company each study program will be working on during the Master Introduction Week. In the menu to the left you can see a brief presentation of the participating companies.
- Cand.ling.merc. Corporate Communication
Implement Consulting Group
- Cand.merc. International Economic Consulting
- Cand.merc. International Business
- Cand.merc. Finance
- Cand.merc. Finance and International Business
- Cand.merc. Business Intelligence
- Cand.it. IT, kommunikation og organisation
- Cand.merc.it. Information Management
- Cand.merc. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Cand.merc. Management Accounting and Control
- Cand.merc. Marketing
- Cand.merc. Innovation Management, and Business Development
- Cand.merc. Strategy, Organization and Leadership
- Cand.merc. Business-to-Business Marketing and Purchasing